- For a few special banking services or offers, customers may have several questions or prefer to have in-person assistance, for instance, a home loan or deferring a payment, priority services or special offers.
- Customers need to spend significant time and effort to collect/clarify basic information, identifying the closest branch, available timeslots and booking a prior appointment. On the other hand, the agents may lack contextual customer information.
- An intelligent voice and digital virtual assistant provides 24 X 7 assistance answering customer queries related to particular services/offerings.
- Such assistants can engage in proactive conversations to understand customer needs and provide available information with context.
- Virtual assistants can collect customer needs, suggest specific options, help choose the right choice, schedule an appointment, and provide all the details to the agent.
- The assistant can follow up with the customer as needed.
- Instant and contextual information is available to the customer.
- Gathers basic information and clarifies initial questions instantly.
- Significant time saving for physical agents; improved customer service.