- Reporting an accident is one of the most critical activities for which customers call insurance toll-free numbers.
- Panicked customers prefer talking to a real agent to avoid any hassles.
- Any adverse experience such as long call wait times or confusing IVR menu options puts customers off during this stressful event.
- Kore.ai XO Platform’s conversational capabilities interact with customers naturally, with sympathy, and address their urgent needs without needing to talk to an agent.
- The voice or chat interface enables self-service and guides users with a step-by-step process to report an accident.
- Users can narrate the incident, provide driver and vehicle details and upload evidence pictures. The virtual assistant integrates with the backend systems to update the information and create a claim for the accident.
- Instant assistance to the customer without too many processes improve customer satisfaction.
- Reduced load on the contact center.