- Transfer funds is a multistep process that involves adding or selecting a payee, selecting an account, checking balance, providing details like how much and when and then initiating the transfer.
- Doing this multistep process over the phone or on a banking app could be complicated.
- Banks have made it simple with their new UIs, but the end-users are asking for more intuitive transacting methods.
- The virtual assistants developed on the Kore.ai XO Platform provide conversational interfaces to perform all your banking transactions.
- Chat or talk in natural language with virtual assistants to check balance, add a payee and transfer funds.
- Multifold increase in user experience and the process is made relatively effortless.
- The time to complete the transaction is down by 60%.