Go above and beyond with the platform that redefines self-service and moves work forward.
Kore.ai can handle complex dialogs, processes and security protocols – allowing virtual assistant
users to get work done and receive notifications via simple speech and text commands.
Kore.ai virtual assistants are goal-oriented and task-driven
The virtual assitant development process starts with one primary effort – figuring out what you want your virtual assistant to do. The Kore.ai virtual assistant platform provides five different types of tasks that give your IVAs a purpose.
Dialog tasks are used to design and build complex multi-turn conversation experiences replicating the natural back and forth exchanges people have every day.
- Conditional branching based on user responses, context variables, user profile information, system responses and more
- Library of purpose-driven nodes
- Sub-intent and Follow-up intent mapping
- Intelligence with Interruption handling and ability to amend
Alert tasks are used by developers to enable virtual assistant notifications. IVA users can subscribe to alerts to receive timely, relevant, and personalized information from virtually any enterprise system.
- Set up alerts that poll backend systems or that pull information at regular intervals to send users notifications
- Alerts can be set up with granular filters, ensuring users get the exact information they need
- Developers can subscribe to alerts for a user based on a point in a conversation
- Information presented in an alert can be customized for every configured channel
Knowledge tasks are used to provide your virtual assistant users answers to their most commonly asked questions -freeing your support staff to focus on more complex questions.
- Bot Ontology-Based Knowledge Graph to organize all FAQs
- User intent detection based on terms contained within the graph
- Trigger dialog based on identified FAQ
- Ability to build knowledge by extracting Q&As from PDFs, websites, documents, and other file formats
Information tasks are used to present virtual assistant users with data from back-end systems in the form of a report. The information presented is based on a user’s preferences and filters.
- Take advantage of pre-built visually rich, interactive, and native widgets with our mobile and web SDKs
- Create your own display templates
- Information can be presented directly within the chat or as a link, and can be downloaded for later use
- Users can perform follow-on actions from within the chat interface against the information pulled
Action tasks are used to perform simple tasks for users. This involves capturing information from the user and performing backend operations.
- Use web forms to capture user information
- Collect, modify, and post information to systems of record
- Map action tasks to relevant follow-up tasks