Kore.ai is named among the 25 startups based in Central Florida recognized as 2022 Fire Award honorees. The honorees were selected from nominations and Orlando Inno‘s editorial team based on major milestones like overall growth, innovative ways of doing things, funding rounds, product launches and social impact.
The 2022 honorees, listed in alphabetical order, are:
- Accel Research Sites
- Anuvia Plant Nutrients Corp.
- Applied Visual Technology Inc.
- Aqfer Inc.
- Beep Inc.
- BrandXR Inc.
- Digitec Inc.
- Echo Interaction Group Inc.
- ecoSPEARS Inc.
- Engineering & Computer Simulations Inc.
- Everest Ice and Water Systems
- Fortress Information Security LLC
- Fountainhead Commercial Capital LLC
- HypGames Inc.
- Kore.ai Inc.
- Limbitless Solutions Inc.
- Obvio Health USA, Inc.
- On Demand Technologies Inc. (dba OneRail)
- Sonobi Inc.
- Space Perspective Inc.
- ThreatLocker Inc.
- Violet Defense LLC
- Virtual Dining Concepts LLC
- Yac Inc.
- Yaupon Brothers LLC
The honorees are having a sizable impact on the region’s economy. These 25 firms combined employ more than 890 people in Central Florida, with expectations of hiring more than 1,000 people in the next year.
Learn more about the winners of The Fire Awards, including which categories they landed in, in Orlando Business Journal‘s April 29-May 5, 2022, weekly edition. Profiles for each honoree are also available to read on Orlando Inno‘s website.