The Kore.ai Bots Platform can be deployed on-premise for maximum control, to the cloud for fast time to value and flexibility, or through a hybrid model that supports a variety of deployment scenarios. Choose what works best for your enterprise.
Why businesses need deployment flexibility
Every organization wants choice and has unique needs and requirements in terms of performance, security, and scalability – and meeting them all can be a tricky task.
At Kore.ai, we understand the value of flexibility. We offer highly scalable enterprise-grade deployment options and security that can meet virtually any business requirement. Our platform is the industry’s first and only chatbot platform that supports on-prem, cloud and hybrid deployment options. In addition, our platform supports horizontal scaling and offers standard back-end infrastructure components such as NodeJS and MongoDB.
The Kore.ai Bots Platform delivers 99.98% system uptime. Bots built on our platform meet the highest enterprise standards for performance, security, and scalability.
On-Premise: Complete Control Over Your Bots Infrastructure
Because chatbots handle confidential business information that holds significant value to outside parties, such as customer contact details, invoices, and business intelligence, it’s vital that data security and privacy remain a priority when deploying a chatbot platform.
When you deploy our platform on-premise, you gain total control over and visibility into your data, hardware and software, as well as the security measures used for physical access control. Our platform also supports different cluster configurations of variable sizes, based on capacity requirements, and provides full availability without the need for internet connectivity.
Cloud: Gain Flexibility to Scale With AWS or Azure
Experience anytime, anywhere access to our platform and your bots. Our platform can be hosted on AWS or Azure, ensuring hassle free connectivity, high availability, and worry free IT.
- Affordable – Predictable, subscription-based model, in which you only pay for what you use. Eliminates the need for costly infrastructure.
- State-of-the-Art Security – Standard, compliant and certified infrastructure from leading cloud providers backed by our own stringent security measures.
- Scalability – Easily scale to meet demand, without any need for lead time.
- Connectivity – Achieve efficiency and productivity through built-in redundancy.
Hybrid: Leverage the Scalability and Flexibility of the Cloud Without Losing the Security and Control of On-Prem
Create a mixed environment in which our platform runs on the cloud, but can still securely connect to your on-premise applications. The Kore.ai Cloud Connector acts as an agent that runs behind your firewall, within your company’s intranet or perimeter network (DMZ), to provide secure data exchanges between our cloud-based platform and your on-premise applications.
How it Works
- Our platform contacts the Connector Gateway with a bot request.
- The Connector Gateway relays the request to the Connector Agent, which is installed and securely configured in your on-premises intranet or DMZ in order to interact with your enterprise applications.
- Responses from your applications are sent back through the Connector Gateway to our platform for processing.
- Optionally, you can enable your on-premise applications to push data, such as alert messages, to our platform using webhooks.