Enhance your productivity by automating your day-to-day enterprise activities straight within Slack. WorkAssist, an AI-powered intelligent virtual assistant, helps employees from mundane to the most complex tasks and automate human support functions to get things done, conversationally!
WorkAssist is available on Slack
Prerequisite to use WorkAssist in Slack
- It is mandatory to have a WorkAssist account before adding it to Slack
- Don’t have a Slack account? – Sign up for Slack now!
- The email address used to login to WorkAssist & Slack should be the same
- Know more about the WorkAssist app installation in Slack here
- In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how WorkAssist works in Slack
Carry your inbox to slack
Search and access your emails within Slack. Pull the emails from your preferred email client with simple textual commands.
Just say, “Show me all emails from Alex about project ACME“
Simplify your search
Search for files, folders, or contacts within your enterprise knowledge base, drive, or any third-party portals.
Ask WorkAssist, “Show spreadsheets about the project ACME from my drive“
Schedule a meeting on the go
Refrain from juggling between emails and calendar portals. Allow WorkAssist to schedule meetings directly from Slack, conversationally.
Just say, “Schedule a meeting with Alex and Joyce”
Assign tasks to teammates, get notifications, track the progress. Achieve it without leaving Slack.
Tell WorkAssist, “Create a task for Joyce“