Use Case: Create a Notes
Function: Employee Productivity
- Taking notes and sharing is essential while working in collaboration
- Every day employees create and collect large amounts of information in various formats like PDF, documents, spreadsheets, notes, emails, etc.
- These are scattered across different sources thus information retrieval becomes time consuming and painful
- Within Kora, you can create new documents like articles, announcements, meeting notes, etc. Kora editor provides quick editing and formatting options.
- You can invite team members to collaborate and share feedback. They can like, share, and vote on the articles as well.
- The information can easily be retrieved using simple natural language commands “Get me the articles on artificial intelligence shared by Andy”
- Improved team collaboration by 3X
- Improved employee experience as the information is stored in a structured format with easy retrieval