Yes, the Kore.ai Platform includes pre- and post-request processors.
- Post-processors – The Platform lets you use more than one API request to get the desired data payload from your web service using post-processors. Developers can create custom post-processors and access the response keys of previous API requests.
The Platform also provides the following standard post-processors that can be used in place of creating custom code:
- Resolve – Use the results of one payload response as input for a second request
- Spread – Separate data for payloads that contain arrays of data
- Extract – Specify a path to the specific object for payloads that contain multiple objects
- Assign – Specify a variable name for the payload response when it does not contain a key for the payload data