People interact with Kore.ai chatbots using speech or text, through the same conversational UI and communication channels they use to chat with colleagues or friends. Chatbots understand and process a person’s natural language-based commands, as well as requests that are made through simple message-based UI elements like buttons. They can also understand and remember the context, analyze emotions and learn from interactions.
To complete these tasks, chatbots connect directly to enterprise systems, websites, and Internet-enabled things. Chatbots parse and translate people’s requests and make service calls to back-end systems to either input or pull information, data, documents, and reports on-demand or per a schedule. Chatbots can also facilitate communication directly from systems or “things” to people through automated triggers and alerts.
For example: If a sensor detected a pre-defined activity such as a truck pulling into a location, the sensor could automatically trigger the chatbot to alert the truck driver, through SMS, to take action such as to verify their information for security purposes. The driver could then speak to the chatbot, through natural language, to input the information needed to verify who they are.
In essence, intelligent chatbots transform today’s linear, static, and time-consuming interactions between people and digital systems into bidirectional, human-like conversations that complete tasks up to 4x faster, with no user training. Kore.ai chatbots achieve this vision by:
- Replacing distinct system-specific interfaces with a conversational interface that’s the same for every task and system
- Moving person-to-system communication into the same tools people already use to interact with friends, colleagues, and businesses
- Allowing people to interact in the fastest and easiest way for the task at hand – speech or text-based commands in their natural language, or through simple message based UI elements
- Automating workflows or triggering specific information to be sent in real-time to people, and suggesting actions people should take and proactively guiding them through that action
This can help your business in three primary ways:
- Enhance digital customer engagement by creating smarter, higher value purchase and service interactions for your customers
- Unlock new business efficiencies by minimizing and/or eliminating manual, resource-intensive business and supply chain processes
- Simplify work for employees by letting them get routine tasks done in much less time, with communication tools they know and love