The Kore.ai Platform enables developers to string together individual bots to create a multi-purpose, branded universal bot or virtual personal assistant (VPA) that communicates with multiple bots for a person. The universal bot essentially takes the user’s requests and determines which bot to call to tackle the task at hand, quickly multi-tasking on the person’s behalf without making them leave a single conversation thread. Companies can design, brand and personalize a universal bot for specific employee or customer segments. As bots become more prevalent, this capability allows an organization to address the discoverability of chatbots and to avoid “bot sprawl” similar to what occurred with mobile app proliferation.
The Kore.ai Platform is enabled with features that make developing universal bots easier:
- Ability to support bot-to-bot communication
- Auto-loads all bot configuration that it has visibility into
- Able to keep loading and refreshing its understanding of intents from child bots
- Handle multiple intents in a single sentence
- Does not require separate bot training
- Can support enterprise-based customization of its configuration load and business logic