Kore.ai chatbots can provide alerts, take action, pull information and reports and execute workflows – via speech and text commands from people, API or service calls to systems, and as part of an enterprise-designed workflow with and without people involved. Kore.ai call these “tasks”.
The following task types are supported by the Kore.ai Bots Platform:
- Alerts – Alert tasks deliver timely, relevant, and personalized information to customers and employees directly from your enterprise systems. Bots continuously poll the system for user requested updates in real-time.
- Actions – Action tasks collect, modify, and post information in systems of record, eliminating repetitive, time-consuming steps or form-based data entry that customers and employees commonly perform.
- Information – Information tasks look up data or pull reports and quickly return easy-to-consume results that are convenient for customers and employees. Users can identify the specific parameters or filters for the information delivered – such as quantity of results – allowing bots to deliver information in a way that’s simple for users and other recipients to scan, process, and reuse.
- Knowledge/FAQ – Knowledge tasks take user questions and query a predefined set of information to rapidly find the right answers to what they asked. Ontology mapping based on machine learning algorithms get applied to maximize answer accuracy. Knowledge tasks can be designed to find answers from a variety of knowledge sources including FAQ databases, predetermined websites, and documents in Word, PDF, and other formats.
- Dialog – Dialog tasks are advanced tasks that developers design with logic-driven business processes and pre-established business workflows. Bots key off of the primary request intent to accomplish the task at hand, yet go above the call of duty by understanding and considering sub-intents to proactively suggest additional value-added steps and workflows.