Get a glimpse at the future of work, and Workplace.
Facebook’s announcement at F8 means businesses across the world will be able to build chatbots for Workplace using the best-in-class enterprise-grade features of the Kore.ai Bots Platform. People can now talk to everyday business systems as easily as they talk to each other. Along with seamless integration into the Workplace interface, developers also gain access to:
- Award-winning natural language processing (NLP) that combines machine learning (ML) and fundamental meaning
- A GUI-based Bot Builder and Dialog Builder that allows for customization of use cases, tasks, business-logic dialogs, channels, security, and more
- Artificial Intelligence capabilities for supervised and unsupervised learning, context handling, and sentiment scoring
- Automated Speech Recognition engine (ASR) for voice-based interactions
- Easy omni-channel deployment, including SMS to integrate with Workplace as a mobile-first solution
- Enterprise-grade security, analytics, and administration controls