Gain Total Control
by efficiently managing user and virtual assistants.
Virtual assistants require timely governance and administration for smooth functioning. Poorly monitored and maintained assistants can quickly become a liability, causing customer frustration, tiring up support resources, and reflecting poorly on your brand.
The platform provides robust user and assistant management capabilities that streamline the development lifecycle, make it easier than ever to maintain healthy assistants, and ensure positive, secure user experiences.
Centralized Bot Management Console
The platform provides comprehensive administration functionality that combines granular controls with ease-of-use for robust – yet scalable – user and virtual assistant management.
- Manage all assistant related activities without requiring third-party tools
- View all information about your assistants and users from a single dashboard
- Get reports on the assistant and channel usage and tasks executed
- Control the assistants and tasks that your users can access
- Manage enterprise keys, developer and administrator roles, and assign users
- Manage security configurations and ensure information compliance
Enroll employees individually or in bulk, or configure an Enterprise Active Directory sync to import and manage your users automatically.
Roles & Permissions
Create builder and administration roles by selecting from a granular list of entitlements and assigning them to your account users.
Create groups to manage assignments and provide role-based permissions.
Manage virtual assistant publishing and optionally assign assistants to select users.
Review and approve or reject tasks before they are published, ensuring you retain control over the complete deployment lifecycle.
Get access to platform functions via APIs secured by admin-generated secure keys.
Chat and Audit Logs
All chat transcripts and changes are logged and accessible with full administrative lifetime control.