Why businesses need centralized control and administration of bots
Like traditional web and mobile applications, chatbots provide critical services to your users and require governance and administration once deployed. However, a poorly monitored and maintained bot can quickly become a liability, causing customer frustration, tying up support resources, and reflecting poorly on your brand. Plus, since chatbots can access critical enterprise systems to complete tasks for users, it’s vital you maintain comprehensive user and bot management policies to protect your business.
Kore provides robust user and bot management capabilities that streamline the bot development lifecycle, make it easier than ever to maintain healthy bots, and that ensure positive, secure user experiences.
Centralized Bot Management Console
The Kore Bots Platform provides comprehensive administration functionality that combines granular controls with ease-of-use, for robust – yet scalable – user and bot management.
- Manage all bot related activities without requiring third party tools
- View all information about your bots and users from a single dashboard
- Get reports on bot and channel usage and tasks executed
- Control the bots and tasks that your users can access
- Manage enterprise keys, developer and administrator roles, and assign users
- Manage security configurations and ensure information compliance
Manage bot publishing and optionally assign bots to select users.
Review and approve or reject bot tasks before they are published, ensuring you retain control over the complete deployment lifecycle.
Get access to platform functions via APIs secured by admin generated secure keys.
Chat and Audit Logs
All chat transcripts and bot changes are logged and accessible with full administrative lifetime control.